As with every aspect of the Crystal Experience, we want to ensure your total peace of mind when making travel plans with us. Given the current situation, we are offering temporary adjustments to our cancellation, reduced deposit and final payment policies to provide more flexibility for our guests. These adjustments may continue to evolve as more information becomes available.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY & FUTURE CRUISE CREDITS
BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
Effective immediately and until further notice, Crystal has established a temporary cancellation policy* to provide more flexibility for our guests traveling aboard our Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition experiences:
- Cancel up to 7 days prior to first service and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit for cruise monies paid;
- Applicable to existing and new bookings made on Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition;
- Redeemable on cruises through the end of 2022;
- Replacement of the standard cancellation policy of 120 days to 90 days prior to first service;
- Program does not apply to guests booked under charters and contracted groups.
NEW REDUCED DEPOSIT POLICIES ON 2020 VOYAGES
A new reduced deposit policy for all new Ocean bookings, previously 25% of the cruise fare, is now as follows:
- AU$150 per person for cruises of up to 13 nights;
- AU$285 per person for cruises of 14-21 nights;
- AU$715 per person for cruises of 22 nights or longer.
CRYSTAL RIVER, YACHT & EXPEDITION CRUISES
A new reduced deposit policy for all new River, Yacht and Expedition bookings, previously 25% of the cruise fare, is now as follows:
- AU$715 per person for all voyages.
NEW FINAL PAYMENT POLICY FOR EXISTING & NEW 2020 BOOKINGS
CRYSTAL OCEAN, RIVER, YACHT & EXPEDITION CRUISES
For all existing and new bookings for all Crystal experiences, final payment will be reduced from 120 days or earlier to 90 days prior to first service.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Standard cancellation penalties will apply to insurance and Personal Select Air. Pre- and post-cruise packages will mirror the updated cancellation penalties. Port charges, taxes, and fees paid will be refunded. Credit may be applied to new bookings or existing bookings that have not been paid in full. Credit may not be used for initial deposit or split over multiple bookings and there is no refund value. Credit must be applied by 12/31/2020 to a booking departing by the end of 2022. Credit will be posted to the guests' profile within 30 days. New deposit, final payment and Crystal cancellation policies do not apply to guests under charter contracts or group contracts. Please contact your charter or group agent for more details.
These temporary policies may change occasionally as conditions and events evolve.