Crystal Society® Membership
How do I become a Member?
You automatically become a Member of Crystal Society® when you complete your first full revenue Crystal cruise. There is no cost and your membership is permanent. Your cruise must be 5 days or longer to receive a cruise credit for your sailing.
How do I locate my Crystal Society Membership number?
After your first full revenue sailing, you will receive a Membership package that includes your Membership card . Your Membership number will be on your card.
If I have misplaced my Crystal Society Membership card, how can I request a new card?
You may send an e-mail, call, fax or write to the Crystal Society Department (see contact information below). Please include your first name, last name and home address. Your new Crystal Society membership card will be delivered within six weeks after receipt your request.
How do I change my address on my Crystal Society profile?
You may contact Crystal Society through any of the following methods:
Write: Crystal Society 1501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 501, Miami, FL 33132
Where can I get more information about the benefits of being a Crystal Society Member?
Complete details of our Loyalty Program and eligibility requirements for Crystal Society Membership are available on our website.
Benefits may vary based on date of membership and other restrictions may apply, ask for details. Our new program structure (for memberships beginning September 1, 2019) is available here: Crystal Society Benefits Brochure.
To further discuss details of our Crystal Society Benefits Program, the Crystal Society Department is available during business hours.
Is there an age requirement to become a Crystal Society Member?
Any Crystal guest, sailing at full-revenue, regardless of age will automatically become a Crystal Society member upon completion of his/her first cruise aboard any one of the Crystal ships.
What are the benefits of being a Crystal Society Member?
• Crystal Cruises is the only luxury line to offer Crystal Society Savings on every voyage in every category
• Crystal Cruises is the only luxury line to offer exclusive As You Wish shipboard credits that can be used for almost everything available on our ships
• Hosted cocktail party on every voyage
• Exclusive preview Itinerary and Fare Announcements before available to general public • Priority first mailing of all brochures
• Subscription to Passport magazine
• First free cruise now redeemed at Milestone 25 (vs. Milestone 30), the fastest free-cruise reward of all luxury lines
• Milestone Rewards including As You Wish Shipboard Credits
• Penthouse Upgrades for various Milestones
• Special Recognition dinners and celebrations at various Milestones
• Crystal Society Host or Hostess on every voyage
• E-mail messages including special offers. You may submit your e-mail address to be included on our e-mail distribution list.
• Free Cruises and more!
What is a Crystal Society sailing?
Every year Crystal celebrates its Crystal Society family with a dedicated Crystal Society sailing which includes invitations to exclusive Crystal Society events and shore excursions.
Are Milestone benefits awarded per person or per couple?
Milestone benefits are awarded per person.
If I do not redeem a Milestone on the voyage on which I earn it, can I save it and use it on a future voyage?
Yes, you may save your Milestone and redeem it on a future voyage, but we recommend redemption as soon as possible. Milestones credits cannot be redeemed on a Full World Cruise or a designated Holiday (Christmas/New Year’s) voyage. Other restrictions may apply, ask for details.
When redeeming a shipboard credit Milestone, if I do not use all of the shipboard credit, may I use the unused shipboard credit on a future voyage?
No, shipboard credit Milestones cannot be carried forward (in whole or in part) to another voyage; they are only available on the redemption voyage. They also may not be redeemed for cash or used for gaming.
Will I get to stay in a Penthouse Category when redeeming a Milestone "free cruise award"?
Yes, provided you have sailed a minimum of:
• 15 cruises in Penthouse Categories SH-CP at level 25/30 depending on program
• 25 cruises in Penthouse Categories SH-CP at level 50
• 35 cruises in Penthouse Categories SH-CP at level 70
I am redeeming an upgrade Milestone. Will the guests in my room receive the upgrade as well?
No, only the guest redeeming the Milestone will receive the upgrade.
If my spouse or family member passes away or does not plan on sailing again, may I transfer their cruise credits to my account?
Cruise credits are non-transferable and are rewarded to the individual who sails and not the person who pays.
Do I need to bring my Membership card on board with me?
Yes, it is important to always have your Membership card with you while on board. For example, if you book a future cruise on board with our Cruise Sales Consultants, you will need to provide them with your Membership number to receive savings on your future booking.
How long does a cruise have to be in order to receive a cruise credit?
Cruise length must be:
• One cruise between 5 and 15 days: Guests receive credit for one (1) cruise level.
• One cruise of 16 days or more: Guests receive credit for two (2) cruise levels.
Cruise levels are posted at the conclusion of each cruise . Cruise levels are cumulative, are not deducted after earned, and do not expire unless program is discontinued. Cruise levels are non-transferable and are awarded to the individual who sails and not the person who pays.
May I apply my earned and unused Milestone on a Holiday cruise?
Milestone level awards do not apply to Holiday cruises . You may apply your Milestone award to your next applicable cruise.
Are Milestone awards automatically applied to my cruise?
Milestone awards are not automatically applied. You or your travel agent will need to request your Milestone application before your cruise departs.
If I am redeeming an upgrade Milestone that applies to cruises up to 7 (or 12) days, but the cruise that I am taking is a 14 day sailing, may I still redeem my upgrade Milestone?
Yes, your Milestone may be redeemed for a voyage longer than specified with your Milestone level (7 or 12 days). Crystal Cruises will re-calculate your cruise fare taking into account the utilization of the Milestone for the number of days applicable and the final fare will reflect the adjustment.
At which cruise levels will I receive my Membership pins?
Membership pins are awarded at the following levels:
• Initiation pin at the end of your first cruise
• Emerald Society pin on your 5th cruise
• Diamond Society pin on your 10th cruise
• Double-Diamond Society pin on your 20th cruise
• Platinum Society pin on your 50th cruise • Platinum and Diamond Society pin on your 100th cruise
Additional Crystal Society Questions?
Additional Crystal Society Questions? Contact us at:
Phone: 1300 059 260 or +61 2 8074 6500